Current NewsWhile we are not raiding currently, we are starting to recruit for WoD Mythic raiding. If you're interested in a 9 hour a week guild that promotes a great raiding atmosphere with a respectful environment
(2-3) Healer: Priest, Shaman, Monk, Druid
Our ideal healer would be someone with prior healing experience that has enough communication skills to at least communicate in an in-game healer chat with your fellow healers.
(2-3) Melee: Warrior, Deathknight, Others
Someone with the ability to offtank as our 3rd tank (Warrior, Deathknight, Monk) would be a useful for us as a melee app.
(2-3) Ranged: Hunters, Boomkin, Others
What we're looking for in any dps class is the competitive nature to want to constantly be improving their dps and the realization that if you're dead, your dps does not matter. We're looking for a raid aware, knowledgeable person who loves to dps and is willing to do whatever it takes (stuns, interrupts) in order to help the raid as well.
About Internet ChampionsThe Basics:
- Founded: November, 2004 on US-Illidan (Original name was "Backrage")
- Current Server: Bleeding Hollow
- Focus: 20 Person Mythic Raiding
- Schedule: T/W/Su 8:30cst to 11:30cst
- Loot: Loot Council
- Officers: TBD
How to ApplyBefore you begin your application we ask that you familiarize yourself with our guild. Please read this page in its entirety, as it will inform you about what we look for in members, and what we will expect from you. Should you have any questions about recruitment, please feel free to private message Gigolo or Blacklungs on our forums.
Please realize that we take recruiting very seriously; we want to add good, smart people who are competent MMO players, and who care about the guild and the people in it. Unfortunately that is a low percentage of the overall population of your average MMO server; therefore, we are very selective during the recruiting process. We are not elitists whatsoever, we simply don't want to raid with douchebags and subsequently we take our time adding people.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- Forum Application: Applications suck. We get it. But, a first impression means a lot. If you apply and we get the impression you mailed it in, or simply don't care...we won't either. Anyone in our guild can ask you a question about your app or your class, part of what we look for is intelligent and calm responses. This is where people will ask you possibly hard questions, about rotation, spec, binds etc.
- Interview: One of the officers will setup a time for you to interview with us (usually done through a Forum PM or Battle.net). We'll talk to you on Teamspeak for 5-10 minutes. The interview is less about hard questions and more about seeing your personality and if you'll fit with our laid back guild. It is nothing serious, it's just an informal chat to make sure you're not a complete douchebag.
- Trial Period: After the interview we'll either invite you for a trial or not. If you're invited, we have a pretty standard 2 week trial period where you'll raid with us, but be bottom of the barrel for loot decisions. We will not disenchant stuff in front of you, you'll just be below all main raiders in loot consideration.
During your trial we will have a members only forum thread on you. Members will post their thoughts, concerns, bitches, gripes and praise about you. This is where they will also vote on your acceptance or not as all of our members have a say in whether we accept someone or not. An officer will let you know of the majority decision and either release you from your trial, or bump you up to full member.
RosterOur Roster is tied into our loot council system and will be updated once we're closer to release and once our roster is finalized.