is a hardcore/casual World of Warcraft mythic raiding guild (est. 2004) currently residing on the US Server of Bleeding Hollow. For Warlords of Draenor, we will be a 20 man "Mythic" Guild focused on PvE progression using a 3 day/ 9 hours a week raid schedule.
We are a hardcore/casual guild, which means everyone in our guild stresses preparation, communication and teamwork in an effort to meet our overall guild progression goals while doing so in a friendly, relaxed atmosphere and with a raid schedule that normal people can make without killing themselves.
We Are Recruiting!
We are currently recruiting any dps class, for our Heroic and Mythic Progression in Blackrock Foundry. We don't really care about class or your gear level, if you're the right person for us we'll make it work however we can.
We realize there are tons of guilds out there recruiting and choosing the right guild for you is important, so we'd just like to highlight a few reasons why we're different.
- Stable, Veteran Guild
- We were formed in WoW Beta, back in 2004 and have been raiding ever since. Our two Main tanks and Raid Leader have raided with this guild since Molten Core. The rest of our officers and several members have been with us since TBC and WoTLK.
- We raid 9 hours a week (pretty casual). But, we expect every member to come prepared and have fully researched the fight. Any stumbling blocks that might arise, we talk about in depth on our forums with most of the guild heavily involved in strat discussion.
- Friendly, Drama-Free Environment
- We're all older (late 20's to mid 30's), so we are way past the point of dealing with the typical terrible personality types you see in WoW nowadays. We interview people that want to raid with us and try to get to know them a little bit, to make sure that they are a good fit with us and how we raid. So, you can rest assured that
we will never recruit some emo-kid or drama queen that will ruin everyone's night.
If you have any questions about us, feel free to contact Gigs (Gig#1611) or Blacklungs (Lungs#1287) and we'll answer anything you'd like to know about us.
About Internet Champions
- Founded: November, 2004 on US-Illidan (Original name was "Backrage")
- Current Server: Bleeding Hollow
- Focus: 20 Person Mythic Raiding
- Schedule: T/W/Su 8:30cst to 11:30cst
- Loot: Loot Council
- Officers: Gigs, Blacklungs, Cinnaa, Denegooch, Peanutbtrcup, Mirei
Internet Champions is a mature Mythic raiding guild full of adult raiders, who raid World of Warcraft as a hobby, not a job. With a 9 hour per week raid week we want to get as much done in as little time as possible, so we expect everyone in our guild to come prepared and be activley involved in raid progression discussions. The vast majority of our guild is in their late 20's and come from extensive heroic raiding backgrounds. Our leadership team has WoW experience dating back to Vanilla Molten Core and strives to provide a great atmosphere and a respectful environment for all guild members.
How to Apply
Before you begin your application we ask that you familiarize yourself with our guild. Please read this page in its entirety, as it will inform you about what we look for in members, and what we will expect from you. Should you have any questions about recruitment, please feel free to private message Gigolo or Blacklungs on our forums.
Please realize that we take recruiting very seriously; we want to add good, smart people who are competent MMO players, and who care about the guild and the people in it. Unfortunately that is a low percentage of the overall population of your average MMO server; therefore, we are very selective during the recruiting process. We are not elitists whatsoever, we simply don't want to raid with douchebags and subsequently we take our time adding people.
Our Trial Process
Every trial in our guild is voted upon by our current raiding members. Once you join us for a "trial", we make a forum thread about you in private and we talk about your performance and how you act in our raids. Each current raiding member can vote on you and we will accept or deny you based on the # of votes. Sometimes this is faster then the normal "2 week trial" and sometimes its longer, it all depends on the person and how they've fit in and perfomed.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
Hover over a trait for more information.
- Forum Application: Applications suck. We get it. But, a first impression means a lot. If you apply and we get the impression you mailed it in, or simply don't care...we won't either. Anyone in our guild can ask you a question about your app or your class, part of what we look for is intelligent and calm responses. This is where people will ask you possibly hard questions, about rotation, spec, binds etc.
- Interview: One of the officers will setup a time for you to interview with us (usually done through a Forum PM or Battle.net). We'll talk to you on Teamspeak for 5-10 minutes. The interview is less about hard questions and more about seeing your personality and if you'll fit with our laid back guild. It is nothing serious, it's just an informal chat to make sure you're not a complete douchebag.
- Trial Period: After the interview we'll either invite you for a trial or not. If you're invited, we have a pretty standard 2 week trial period where you'll raid with us, but be bottom of the barrel for loot decisions. We will not disenchant stuff in front of you, you'll just be below all main raiders in loot consideration.
During your trial we will have a members only forum thread on you. Members will post their thoughts, concerns, bitches, gripes and praise about you. This is where they will also vote on your acceptance or not as all of our members have a say in whether we accept someone or not. An officer will let you know of the majority decision and either release you from your trial, or bump you up to full member.
If you're still interested in joining us, please post an app on our Application Forum
and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.